I thought I would update everyone on the saga of my weird results since using
the melamine pad on the silver rods.  I cleaned them using H202 and then
distilled water, but the CS still took seven hours or so and the generator
wouldn't turn off and the CS ppm measured only 4 (using a TDS)  I then put the
rods into the sonic cleaner which I bought to make the liposomal Vit C and you
could see the cloud of grey float off of the rods.  However, the CS still
wasn't right i.e. it was still taking hours and hours to do and then going
yellow.  I then decided to try direct current instead of using reverse polarity
and I got all this ghostly filaments like ectoplasm is said to be.  Again, this
went yellow and when I put in some home-made 3% H202 it went a murky
green/grey.  After putting in more and more H202 it finally went sort of
silvery with very little tyndall and loads of air bubbles.  The ppm was then 3.
 Finally, I decided to give up with those rods and have had to use my new ones.
 The result is perfect, clear CS about 8 to 10ppm.  Moral of story: dont use
melamine pads on silver rods!  dee

Archives: