Try a turmeric paste as well. Powdered turmeric added to your oil and whatever until it makes a thick paste smear it on and cover it with an old sock. Apply morning and evening. It will stain the sock yellow. It will make the skin yellow too but that will fade. Keep using the paste until the fungus is gone and then maybe twice a week as a deterrent. Turmeric paste is also great for boils, furunkles or whatever you call them.

Annie