What the heck i will jump in here!! And  thank one of our members for a
protocol that really worked for me thank you Poast  it does work !!!  that
is for foot fungus on feet and under nails Sodium Chlorite and hcl you have
to break down the mixtures to be able to soak your feet for one hour  a day
 for five days straight it was the only thing that worked for me  Be Well
 Ted