  From: bodhisattva
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:15 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Neem

  I have a fast fungal cure, like instantly..  Cayenne+Garlic capsules.. Cured
ringworm in 1 application, and an ear fungus on my son in a couple applications
(this was many years ago).

  I used these (broke open, placed topically):

http://www.puritan.com/garlic-supplements-060/deodorized-garlic-cayenne-007700?NewPage=1

  brick...@aol.com wrote:
    I tried Neem for toenail fungus by putting some in a 2 ounce bottle, filled
with olive oil and a few eyedroppers of DMSO. I would put it on my toenails
twice a day. I used the bottle up and still have toenail fungus. I am now
trying 10 eyedroppers of oil of oregano then filled with olive oil. Vicks did
not help, used 2 big jars. MMS foot baths and EIS foot baths did not cure the
fungus. I even tried one bottle of tee tree and olive oil, no help. My toenails
are much better but still have several thick toenails.

    One problem with Neem is that it stays thick, not in solution. Tough to get
it under the toenails.
    Brickey