He use to have toe nail fungus until he started using apple cider vinegar.
Earth clinic has so much information on apple cider vinegar and toe nail fungus.

________________________________
From: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 6:38:49 PM
Subject: Re: ACV & toenail fungus was // Re: CS>Neem

"until the vinegar" -- what Mary?  You didn't finish your thought.
MA

________________________________
From: "mborg...@att.net" mborg...@att.net

No, You must soak both feet for 1/2 hr. at least 7 days in a row, or you can
soak as long as you like there is really no set time limit.
My husband use to have this all the time until the vinegar, that was 3 yrs ago,
no reoccurance.

From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net

Just plop it on the toe nails Mary?
From: mborg...@att.net