In a message dated 7/8/2011 3:32:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d...@deetroy.org writes:

Hi all, my  neighbour has high blood pressure and I know I have seen this
on the list so  can anyone offer any information please.  She doesn't take
any meds but  would like to know how to bring it down naturally if possible.
Many  thanks.  dee

--

Hi dee, I use deep breathing to bring mine down. It takes awhile to control
 the breathing esp. the slow breath in.. Out is easy... I do 5 breaths in 5