Look for the blog of Dr. Mark Sircus.  He has written a book on transdermal
magnesium supplementation.
PT

________________________________
From: Ole Alstrup <alst...@yahoo.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>;
"sobertogod1n...@gmail.com" <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, November 12, 2012 12:06:34 PM
Subject: Sv: Re: CS>Muscle spasms

I haven't been able to get through to the list for more than a week, Gary the
list owner doesn't respond to my mails too.

Please look into transdermal magnesium oil therapy using Zechstein magnesium
hexahydrate chloride, brine or evaporated crystals. This is lightyears ahead of
any oral supplementation. Unbelievable stuff, I use it myself.

Best Wishes
Ole

Sendt fra Yahoo! Mail på Android