From: V <highergroun...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, November 28, 2012 8:17:29 PM
Subject: Re: CS for colds and flu, was Re: CS>MSM

I have been intensely interested in this conversation because lately at my
college there are people all around me succumbing to bad chest colds and some
with more flu like symptoms. We are close to final exams so no one stays home.

 I have been feeling a cold coming on now and then but started to, k, this is a
bit gross, but snort CS up my nose and then hang my head upside down to try to
get it into my sinuses. Then I keep some in my mouth and swallow tiny bits and
try to keep it at the back of my throat as much as possible. I should, and will
now that I say it, dig out my netti pot instead, but the upshot is that I have
not gotten sick yet! I keep knocking it back so far anyway!

This on top of downing an ounce and a half twice a day for this season. Not a
great deal but for colds and flu trying to target area more than ingest tonnes
of it. When I do get a cold I usually get really deep chest cold and cough.
Takes a good three weeks to a month to clear so super motivated to avoid it if
possible!

I was always interested in trying to mix a couple of drops of food grade
peroxide as I have heard it makes the CS more effective?
Not sure I want that up my nose but hey if enough others have done it and
gotten
good results I am listening! Val