I think if I was able to do this more often, it wouldn't be so hard to
knock it out competely. I am away for ten hours with the commute.
I think I will have to get a nasal spray bottle and dump the poison inside
and put EIS ( now that I know that is more correct term!) inside.
Then I can more easily transport and use through the day if needed.
: )