So If I use smaller amounts of water and let it get dark? I also am
wondering about using H202 with the solution. This had been discussed a bit
in the past so I should go back to the archives for those discussions but I
have had a bottle of food grade as they call it in my freezer. I bought it
at a time when I rabidly was searching for a cure for my sisters cancer.
Sadly she wasn't open to alternatives and I lost my best friend really
quickly with the excessive traditional cut/slash/burn treatments that
destroyed the quality of her last days as well. Brutal to watch someone you
love suffer to that degree. So I am determined to keep learning how to take
care of myself.