I said I wasn't going to discuss this anymore, but after the post I just
sent to this list, I received a newsletter from Jon Rappoport (
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001pyHeb_B3NsAyLwRt4l3pljBCUODsG7W81x-4CGIjadzJ
BEcRTzUdmFyan7UZxS07tAYLjYF2VXOkD7nbSbudpyEVRnBb3sZddQByCGsToA-Ye51VHTwGidME
UJtinenNN969M9LvesXV3DDfHHCPjHqujFdfo_ixQSRU6X7ZkmQmFrVVB1HcEA==&c=f7KTL4DqN
FWT-Odi1AS0O22yE6qH4n9P28TX-OKJV5BIrkyZdXYYWg==&ch=SNh8BA0IA98C8n3jyBSFli40F
ocPIvUycEpswU30WdA0vd0Lzic_5A==> NoMoreFakeNews.com). He quotes a statement
received from Mike Adams, in which Adams addressed the technical violations
that Google said Natural News committed.

++++++beginning of Mike Adams's statement as reported by Rappoport++++++

UPDATE: Here is a statement from Mike Adams (2/24):

"This morning, I was contacted by a Google technical person who directly
emailed Natural News. According to the email, a Google techie found an
obscure third party advertising script running on a tiny number of articles
published 3+ years ago under the blogs.naturalnews.com subdomain, where
content is posted by outside bloggers. (Many websites host similar blogs,
including the NY Times.)..."

"Just to be clear, this script was NOT running on the www.NaturalNews.com
primary domain, it was not part of any in-house NaturalNews articles, and it
was not even recent. It was from years ago."

"This third party script, identified as invoking 'cpxcenter.com', has been
so far identified on a grand total of 13 blog posts that were posted from
2013 - 2014 under the subdomain blogs.naturalnews.com."

"Using this as their excuse, Google blacklisted the entire NaturalNews.com
domain, including all 140,000+ pages of content that contained no such third
party scripts, thereby 'silencing' Natural News content by invoking an
obscure, dated, barely-visible technical issue."

"This is the electronic equivalent of a rogue cop claiming, 'Yer tail light
is busted! Hee-Haw'!"

"In other words, Google scoured the entire Natural News site and all its
subdomains, including blogger articles, in order to find some
'justification' to ban the entire website. Even worse, they did not issue
any warning to Natural News on this 'Manual Action,' they did not limit the
content ban to the subdomain in question (blogs.) and they did not even tell
Natural News which URLs were being flagged by Google, because that would
have made it much quicker for us to identify the issue they claimed was
responsible for the delisting. (They only told us about one URL today, after
days of censorship of the entire website...)"

"But since then, we've discovered that Google's own Blogspot network is
running the same third party code! According to Google's own logic, Google
should have blacklisted the entire Blogspot.com domain. But they haven't.
Wonder why?"

++++++end of Mike Adams's statement as reported by Rappoport++++++