Hi PT,

Swanson vitamins has a homeopathic allergy remedy.

Also, there is a clear gel you can use a small pinch of, under your nose.  I
think it works on creating a positive charge, blocking a negative charged
allergen.  Its name is Chloraseptic Allergen Block.

Today has been a chemtrail hell, so maybe it would work on these too.  That
is my theory.

Jean

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have a sure fire way of dealing with allergies.  Of all the
people in my family growing up I was the only one that never had pollen
allergies but this year has made up for everything!
Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
PT