From: brick...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:33:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve

Tel Tofelmire. I used his black salve on a crusty growth on top of my ear.
Covered it with 1/2 a band aid for 1 day. 1/2 was loose and would not stick
to my ear. My wife grabbed the loose band aid end and the crusty growth
with  long roots came out. Tel divorced his wife and moved from Verde
river, Arizona and I lost contac with him. He used a Indian recipe
to make his salve.Brickey In a message dated 3/30/2017 3:33:53 P.M. Pacific
Daylight Time,
phoenix23...@tds.net writes:purchased iodine and CS from him and they were both
excellent
 quality.  Mymemory isn't what it used to be...lol.. can't remember his name
 now.  Tol??  was that
it