From: Smitty <papad...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:13:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve

Tel died last year at 75.....
http://tinyurl.com/mtpkpmx

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:37 PM, phoenix23...@tds.net<phoenix23...@tds.net>
wrote:
Thanks for the facebook page for Tel.  I agree... it seems no current posts nor
any postssince 2012.  Gosh... I am terrible about time passing but I guess it
could have been thatlong since I talked to Tel or purchased anything from him.
Just hope he is okay. I was sure up the creek when I couldn't raise Tel and had
no where to turn to purchaseCS.  Jerry Durand was kind enough to come to my
rescue.  He too makes an excellentproduct... also a CS gel that is very handy.
I keep promising myself that I am going topurchase a Silver Puppy and make my
own 'brew' but here I am... still buying.  lol Folks like Jerry and Tel just
make it too convenient to buy instead of making our own CS.Lola