Good I was just chatting with Johannah and  she told me you are going over
there...we just want to know if he is alright.Thanks Debbie

    On Monday, May 22, 2017 9:26 PM, Itguy <it...@fastmail.com> wrote:

 Also, Marshall knows Mike very well.. Maybe Marshall knows and/or can comment,
or has an alternative method to reach Mike. I lost his home phone number.

I rejoined this list a few days ago because I felt it was something I should
do, now I am concerned about why that feeling came over me. Hopefully Marshall
has news, if not, I will drive to Mike's home and see what I can find out. (10
min drive)