I used to know Mike personally, years ago - that was around the 2009-
2013 time frame. I have been to his home many times and he to my home
many times. A brilliant man, and good friend back then. We lost contact
between 2013 and 2014, briefly touched base in 2014 but I have not heard
from him since.
Mike was an intensely private man so I will respect his privacy in
regards to his health issues.
I will drive over to his home this coming weekend if I cannot reach him
by phone. He lives a 10 minute drive from me.