I drove over to Mikes house today during my lunch break.

I'm happy to report Mike is well. In fact, he is better than well. He's
fully conquered his health issues and really looks like a new man. He's
trimmed down his weight and seems to have a lot of good energy about
him. We spoke for about an hour regarding various things and catching up
on the old times.
Mike told me to tell everyone he's sorry he has neglected the list. He's
been involved with other projects and has gotten way behind on keeping
up with the various lists he runs and email correspondence. He'll work
on getting things in order. He said he didn't recognize Nenah's number
so he didn't answer the phone thinking it was a call spammer or
something.
All is well!

--
  Itguy