From: Sandee George
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:09 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>EIS and beneficial organisms and pathogens

Reid from my understanding subject to correction by others, who know more than
I do, the bacteria both good and bad are only effected by the EIS outside of
the stomach, like the throat, sinus, mouth and more, it is broken down and
assimilated into the bloodstream in the stomach, which is why the ppm for good
use of this product is recommended at between 5 - 10 ppm - this is because at
this size it can traverse the cell walls and do the best job it can do without
direct contact to any pathogens in the blood stream!!!!
Peace, love, good health, blessings & hugs
Sandee🐬
An Attitude of Gratitude is Everything
oha...@juno.com & or
san...@spiceisle.com
Alive Again Colloidal Silver Products Topical Gel & Eye Drops