As usual Neville, I totally agree with what you have to say, I am sick to death
of those who want to make more out of a simple and easy process to, in my
humble opinion, prove something different to make themselves look better than
others.    It is so simple to follow the rules, you will not make mistakes and
screw up the lives of others, there are some here on this site who were the
original producers and or inventors who have been wonderful teachers over the
years and have gotten tired of the BS so no longer say anything - so I will say
it for them KMA & KISS !!!!!
Peace, love, good health, blessings & hugs to all
Sandee🐬
An Attitude of Gratitude is Everything
oha...@juno.com & or
san...@spiceisle.com
Alive Again Colloidal Silver Products Topical Gel & Eye Drops