Hi Sandee,

If I read your letter correctly, you stand corrected.  But then, you reverse
yourself.  I did not get the letter with which you stand corrected by, but then
disagree with.  You have vast experience, that is true and this is much
appreciated.

Please enlighten me.  I can’t find the opposing letter anywhere.

Thank you,

Jean