Christel wrote: With all the knowledge on this list. Can someone tell me what
causes these excruciating cramps I get in my lower legs every night? I do not
know what causes them nor what to take to eliminate them Any suggestions would
be appreciated even if it is not silver related

================

Most people are deficient in magnesium, which can lead to muscle cramps. Take a
mixed magnesium complex supplement orally. Before bedtime, it will help you
sleep. Magnesium "oil" can be rubbed into the sore areas topically.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

Holiday combination packs will save you money!

The Rife Handbook NEW 5th Edition

Rife Therapy DVD set

Sauna Book

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com>

NEW! See my EarthRiches Etsy shop:

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches> https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches

Beautiful, handmade, one-of-a-kind items from

semiprecious stones for healing and enrichment