All good information although in my case I've had to take so much Magnesium
that it causes loose stool, like just water. That means Dehydration which
also increases cramps. Drinking lots of water doesn't help with dehydration
unless you also take the three most common electrolytes: Salt,
Potassium,and bi-carbonate (baking soda). With this knowledge I have been
able to reduce the magnesium to 3 grams from almost 12 a day and am not
cramping at night. The Doctors tell you No Salt but hey are full of sh**.
Salt doesn't harden arteries, scurvy does, from lack of vitamin C, L-Lysine
and Proline.( Linus Pauling regimen).
Helped me a lot, maybe not for you, Who knows.
Dave