You can deal with them with a product called J Kloss Anti Spasmodic Compound
from Herbalist & Alchemist
https://www.herbalist-alchemist.com/shop-products/formulas-a-z/j---l/klc-j-kloss-anti-spasmodic-compound
I've done all the minerals and still get them occasionally and this definitely
helps.  I believe the ones I get are tied to foods I eat and the phases of the
moon (affects the water in the body.PT

    On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 12:14:34 PM EST, Beth Toraason