Thanks Abeland,

Can someone tell me why it is that CS (EIS) is not subject to the same kind
of resistance as conventional anti-biotics.  Is it because the pathogens
are basically torn apart?  I've understood that we can't really say that
they're killed, that this would be a broad generalization of sorts.  Why is
EIS not prone to that same resistance by microbes?