Ode,

Is there a suggestion that the lady was responding to the EIS and not the
chemo?  I like to be sure.  Also, would I be correct in assuming that some
forms of cancer respond to EIS and some don't?  Would I be correct that the
former would be a cancer exacerbated by microbes and the latter would be
one that is not related to microbes?

Otherwise I would think that all forms of cancer make the body more
vulnerable to microbes and EIS would help all forms in this respect.  That
EIS would bring about a cure, however, would presumably be with a form of
cancer that is largely a result of the microbes.

Reid