>From a local lady with [had?] an aggressive breast cancer.
Her doc said he had never seen anyone respond to chemo like she did...now
tumor free.

I also had her using the baking soda tactic to neutralize stomach acid
before drinking EIS [She drank between 1 and 2 cups a day]
.IT REALLY DOES WORK!!!!
She also added some DMSO to topical applications.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21080962

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47808610_Antitumor_activity_of_colloidal_silver_on_MCF-7_human_breast_cancer_cells

https://go.gale.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE%7CA243399017&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=17569966&p=AONE&sw=w