Allison, Ole Bob, Roger and list.

I started out making CS about two years ago. A fellow at one of our
meetings was selling two 6" silver wires for $3.00. He instructed me to use
one 9 volt battery and run it in a glass of water until it was cloudy. I
felt the only good it did for me was when I got ear infections it would get
rid on them with drops in the ears and nose. After I started candling my
ears I didn't get ear infections anymore.

After I bought SOTA's blood purifier I started making CS again with it. One
day I received a news letter in the mail from Health and Awareness.( I
Think!! ) I think it was from buying the four Beck instruments that I
received this news letter. It is information about the Beck and Clark
protocols. They also have a web site. In the last news letter I received
there was an article about the best way to make CS. Cold distilled water,
boiled distilled water and making it while the water is boiling. The last
was the best with the second coming a close second. They did a study on the
CS's affects on different bacteria and shelf live.

I hadn't heard about stirring CS until I joined this list. So if they
proved CS is better making it while boiling the distilled water then you
wouldn't have to stir it.

As far as it turning gold on me, the first time I noticed it was when I
boiled a quart and ran the CS maker for 1/2 hour and put it into the
refrigerator. The quart glass was clear and the next morning it was a nice
gold. Of course I store it in the fridge in a dark bottle. God forbid if
the light would stay on with the door closed. Hehe  I made a quart of CS
and 3 parts of water and keep in on the counter for the pets in a solid
color milk jug. They seem to like drinking it.

So that is where I heard about making CS with hot water. If I can find
their web site, I'll post it.

LL&B
Raji