In a message dated 7/8/01 6:33:38 PM EST, bober...@swbell.net writes:

<< Roger;

 WHY do you boil the water ???????????????? It is not needed.

 The gold color says large particles. Did you continually stir the CS?? If not
 then you got what you have. Stirrin gis some form is a must.  WQhat di the
 T.E. look like before and after the color change??

 I don't know where you got your instructions but go back in to the archives
 and learn something about making CS.

 "Ole Bob: >>

Ole Bob: I didn't do it. I'm innocent, I tell you. I'm innocent! Roger