I've been reading the list lately, and haven't really jumped in a lot because
I've been away for so long, and I wanted to get a good bearing on what's been
happening the past year.  It's nice to see that everybody is still in search of
that ideal solution, and I see that people still think their way of doing it is
the best.  I just wanted to jump in and say your way may be the best, or it may
not!

It is my firm belief that almost any kind of colloidal silver is going to be
beneficial, and it doesn't matter if it's HVAC or LVDC or made in the dark or
made under a full moon or made with or without stirring.  Who's to say that
gold colored isn't as good as clear?  Who's to say that LVDC is better than
HVAC?  Who's to say that stirring is better than air bubbles is better than
sitting still is better than shaking vigorously ever 2 minutes for 10 seconds?

It is my strong belief (and I base this on no scientific evidence, just a
logical mind (alright, some may disagree with that logical part, but what the
heck, I could be delusional from 10 or so years of drinking CS), that gold
colored CS gives you a bit of a wider spectrum of particle sizes, which may in
fact, be a good thing.  It might not be, but the point is we don't know for
sure.  Or do we?  Have you ran the double blinds, and documented the case
histories?  I haven't.  If anybody has, I would love to see the results.

You could tell me that your way is best because it's helped a lot of people, I
can say the same about mine, and him over there in the corner could most likely
say it as well.  I just talked to a customer of mine whose sister has cancer
and was given two weeks to live, three months ago.  Her sister was put on CS
made with my generator, and she's doing great (except for a twisted ankle,
turns out she felt so good one morning, she jumped outa bed to fast and landed
wrong)!  Does this mean I have the best?  NO!  It simply means that once again,
colloidal silver came through in a pinch.  I have heard similar stories from
people who have tried CS made with all sorts of different methods as well!

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that no matter how strongly we believe
that a certain way is the best, the fact of the matter is that IT'S ALL GOOD
(well almost, you do need to use a little common sense).

What we do know, is that in almost all cases, no matter how one makes their CS,
it is usually beneficial.  So lets not get into a tug of war over methods, and
just realize that it's all good.  We can make the process as simple or as
complicated as we want, and still end up happy and healthy.

Do yourself a favor, pick a method and make a batch and drink some, or go to
your local healthfood store and buy a bottle and drink some.  Did it work?  Do
you feel better?  Good, I thought you would!

Let's keep searching for the ideal, however, let us not forget that at a base
level, CS, made almost any way, is going to help.

OMG, now I've done it, I've rambled.  I started this with the intent of one or
two short sentences, but once again, my fingers have taken on a mind of their
own.  Such is life.  Please forward all complaints to somebody else, as my
opinions are my own, and I don't need the negativity :)

Yours in health,
James Allison