In a message dated 8/21/2001 9:27:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nwgr...@inet.net.nz writes:

> Please help me - I want to build a bigger generator.  I need a few clear

I doubled my production by adding a second 16 ounce container complete with a
silver wire and a stainless wire.  I connected it in parallel using two wires
with alligator clips bought at Radio Shack.  I am sure that my 30 VDC wall
adapter has enough capacity to have four containers all connected, if not I
could add a second wall adapter.  I also power individual stirring motors in
both containers all connected to a wall adapter except I connect them in
series to slow down the motors.
Brickey