I can't recall that ever being a generally espoused opinion here. Nor do I recall any recent discussion or any discussions here on this idea. But my memory is notoriously poor........
sol

marmar...@aol.com wrote:

that was that someone on this list said that there is a finite amount of CS that will do a person any good and that one must be careful not to take too much CS too fast, or they will use up their tolerance in a year's time or so, and it will never do them any good again. What the heck is THAT about? I've always heard the opposite -- that neither your body, nor pathogens, can build up a tolerance against CS. Could whoever made this statement please elaborate? MA