At 04:18 AM 20/10/04, you wrote:
In a message dated 10/19/04 12:50:46 PM EST, sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com writes:

<< I can't recall that ever being a generally espoused opinion here. Nor do
 I recall any recent discussion or any discussions here on this idea.  >>

Nor do I.  Thanks everyone -- for weighing in on this.     MA

I recall it somewhere out "there" as I answered it I think.......
The point really was that *anything* taken for too long cannot be a good thing. I concurred. Many are the cases of iatrogenic injury and death from overdosing on seemingly simple things: Vit.C, Vit. K ( now being jammed into newborn babies!), but if you feel a NEED to continually take even CS, then you have serious problems and need to look at repairing your body - and often, your mind. Simple, safe (organic, unprocessed, harmonised) food taken over many months does wonders for most things, especially palsies, cancers, etc. But of course, that precludes eating meat and takeaways and most people would rather die. So they do.

Some remarkable work going on in the effects of mentally induced problems like Hypoglycemia shows that maybe a LOT more is "all in the mind" than we thought.

Cheers,
Himagain - just passing by..