Hallo MA,
Ja, Well, No, Maybe.
If I were really ill with a chronic problem then I would start off with low
doses, say once a day, and monitor my progress. I stop taking CS
for a day or two if the going gets tough; but keep at it. In this case of
chronic problem then taking lots of strong CS at frequent intervals,
might get me into trouble from massive die-off and not being able to
detox quickly and easily enough.

On the other hand . If I am generally healthy and get the signs of a
cold, 'flu, herpes or effects of bad food etc then I would take massive
doses of CS and take that often if necessary.

ymwv,
Tony