I think it's the aftertaste of wheatgrass juice that's offensive.  Strongly
saccarin-like.
But spirulina is the WORST and I take it every day.

Sally

patriot2...@mindspring.com wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Apricot kernels have been seized from all of the health food stores in Canada
and the USA, because when used properly with an adequate diet, they have been
shown to stop and reverse many cancers.

The same thing that is in apricot kernels is also in apple seeds, millet and
many other foods, especially that of seeds.

You must not eat many of the foods known to cure cancer or other problems - if
it is going to put the big pharms out of business or stopping governments from
running our lives as if we were cattle or sheep.
Here are a couple of articles which will show that there is a great deal of
Laetrile in wheat grass.  What are they gonna do, keep you from growing grass,
too?  (Yeah, I know the other kind of grass would bring down the Feds, but
WHEAT grass?)  I was told about the use of wheat grass in fighting cancer when
I was diagnosed with breast cancer 8 years ago.  I had no idea why it was good
to use it but when I was told it helped counteract radiation poisoning, I began
to grow and juice it during the weeks I was getting radiation therapy.  Not
only did I have no side effects whatsoever from the radiation, I found that it
did give a really good energy boost, and I continued to use it for months
afterwards, until the labor of seeding, growing, cutting, and juicing it got to
be too much.  I mixed it with Snappy Tom tomato cocktail to cut the taste.
Even now I take a little each day in its dried form, mixed with other greens --
barley grass, chlorella, and spirulina -- stirred into a little
 water.  I don't know if the dried form has the same potent factors that fresh
cut does -- probably not -- but it probably has some benefits.  I find it has a
disgusting taste and appearance -- like drinking swamp water -- but adding some
lemon juice helps a great deal.  Yech!  I wish someone would find that
chocolate has tremendous cancer fighting qualities!  :-)

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Wheatgrass.html

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010107/spectrum/main6.htm

Marlys

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages
to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive:
http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike
Devour