At 02:38 AM 11/02/05, you wrote:

I think it's the aftertaste of wheatgrass juice that's offensive. Strongly saccarin-like.
But spirulina is the WORST and I take it every day.

Sally
Hi Sally & folks,
But doesn't it seem strange that people are now "juicing" everything? No wonder the aftertaste is so rotten! That's your body saying "don't do this to me!" Like most "supplements" and "health drinks" they are stressing your body - and if you happen to be typically ill ......................... I feel like screaming at mothers who ram 3-4 oranges thru a juicer and stuff that down the kids throats. How many adults could even eat three oranges??? This is all based on the insane old idea that "if one pill is good for you then 10 will be better".

Even my famous attraction to Manna ( known as properly tree-ripened mangoes) will call a halt after the third one. Two if big ones.

We were designed very carefully by our Designer to stop us doing stupid things, but we seem to have got past the built-in "governors" like pain, fatigue and rotten taste, that told us we were doing something dumb and we override them until they kick out the safety valve. We get really sick.

There is always divine retribution ....or reward - for everything we do.... :-)

Cheers,
Himagain