//If I were in your position I'd visit  emofree.com  and find a
practitioner near you. I wish you well in your quest.
Don
-- Don Mallinick EFT Adv.//

Jason,

I have to "second" what Don said and find a qualified EFT practitioner near
you.  (I'd interview several by phone/in person before starting any session
work.  You want someone who has being doing EFT with clients for awhile and
has experience in the areas you need.  Since you have so much going on,
please see a practitioner "in person" as some EFT practitioners will urge
you to do "over the phone" sessions instead.  IMHO, at least at first, you
need to be "in person.")

Bonnie, EFT-ADV (Advanced Certificate of Completion)