Hello fellow SilverListers!

A dear friend of mine has developed Mycoplasma Pneumonia.  He believes
he caught it from his son, a recently returned soldier who was stationed
in Iraq.  The son has had a hacking cough since his return about a month
ago, and now, after a couple weeks,my friend has been diagnosed with
this Mycoplasma infection.  Do any of the distinguished member of this
group have any suggestions on how to treat this condition.  Does
Colloidal Silver help?  Would a Terminator2 Zapper help?  I remember
some discussions on this list, but I can't recall the conclusions.
Thank you for your help!!

Al Riley