From: Al Riley [mailto:a...@domsys.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:42 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Mycoplasma Questions

Hello fellow SilverListers!

A dear friend of mine has developed Mycoplasma Pneumonia.  He believes he
caught it from his son, a recently returned soldier who was stationed in
Iraq.  The son has had a hacking cough since his return about a month ago,
and now, after a couple weeks,my friend has been diagnosed with this
Mycoplasma infection.  Do any of the distinguished member of this group have
any suggestions on how to treat this condition.  Does Colloidal Silver help?
Would a Terminator2 Zapper help?  I remember some discussions on this list,
but I can't recall the conclusions.  Thank you for your help!!

Al Riley