Marshall,
Mailwasher Pro has a filtering system that is the most extensive that
I've seen.
Ithas a learning curve, if you want to optimize the filtering, but it
has automatic choices too!
I pretty much depend on it now.
Oh, it goes to whatever Email client you have set up for your default
on your system.

                                                Chuck
"You gotta draw the line somewhere.  -- Mason to Dixon"