Thanks for the info Smitty.  Unfortunately I live up here in good old Canada.
Wait a minute............. did I really say unfortunately?  There's nothing
unfortunate about being Canadian.

  I will look up these things on the web and seek out their meanings.
  Doris

Smitty <papad...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Well, the way the woman explained it, she would test my system,
then with the scan machine, it would tell her what I needed to rid
metals and parasites from my body.
Here's the drops she had me take =
Amoebasode
Virasode
Scrophularia
Verma
Artemesia
Some of these are for metals detox & some for parasites. I had marked
the various bottles, but after emptying them & threw them.

What state do you live in ? She gave me a sheet of Naturopaths in
various states. If you are interested, I could forward them to you
for your particular state.

Smitty

wrote:
> I had fungus under my big toe nails. I went to a naturopath
> and she said I had to clear my body of metals. Sure enough,
> after couple of months using her *drops* the nails grew out,
> and the fungus along with it. I was using CS at the time,
> but didn't put any on the nails.
>
> Smitty
>

> --

> Address Off-Topic messages to:
> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

> List maintainer: Mike Devour

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the
> boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

 All new Yahoo! Mail -