  From: Cinder Ella [mailto:mcomfy...@yahoo.ca]
  Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 2:13 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>Nailfungus and eczeme

  What about if you ingest it for fungus/candida/yeast in the blood stream?
Is it effective there as well?
  [...bobL: ]
  ....YES

    Technically if cs gets into the blood it should work on the foot fungus
from the inside out, although probably at a slower rate?
  [...bobL: ]
  ...slower than what?  all the topical potions both OTC and folk remedies,
all the high power fungicides that are hard (to say the least) on the body,
esp the liver, that i've seen take months if they work at all.

  Doris

  Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
          Yes it is anti-fungal Doris, but you have to *get* it to the
fungus i.e. In the nails.  It is better to use DMSO to do this as it will
take the CS through the nail to where it needs to be.  Dee