Well, the way the woman explained it, she would test my system,
then with the scan machine, it would tell her what I needed to rid
metals and parasites from my body.
Here's the drops she had me take =
Amoebasode
Virasode
Scrophularia
Verma
Artemesia
Some of these are for metals detox & some for parasites. I had marked
the various bottles, but after emptying them & threw them.

What state do you live in ? She gave me a sheet of Naturopaths in
various states. If you are interested, I could forward them to you
for your particular state.

Smitty