From: Venkat Narasimhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, 1 December, 2008 12:34:52
Subject: [Sipp-users] One Call-ID per scenario

Folks,

I am looking for a hack/mod that lets SIPp(running an xml) accept/send SIP msgs
irrespective of call-ID.

Is this too much to expect/does it require just a small code change or a major
design change in SIPp...

Or has this been debated before ???

Any Responses will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Venkat