From: Peter Higginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; sipp_users <sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008 21:20:11
Subject: RE: [Sipp-users] One Call-ID per scenario

I did not see the suggestion, but if you looked for (or have) a hack that
changes the parameter to the Call-ID lookup, then [last_Call-ID] would enable
you to construct replies with the received Call-ID.

It sounds like you are changing the incomming message which then completely
loses the received Call-ID (and may also log the wrong value - which I think
would be a very bad thing to do).

Peter