Peter

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:24:43 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Sipp-users] One Call-ID per scenario

@ John - Thanks, I did what u suggested the hack is changing the call-id of an
incoming msg to the first call-ID if its different from the first Call-ID ...
its pretty neat and SIPp does'nt complain ...the downside is that all incoming
msgs which have different call-IDs will have their call-ID changed .. :p ...and
to top it, all msgs sent from SIPp would have that old call-ID irespective of
which call that caused these msgs to go out ... i may have to add more code to
make the responses have the proper call-IDs, by having some sort of state being
maintained...hypothetically, if this is done .. its not a major change right ??
am I missing something here ...If so, I would really like it is the next
version had this issue fixed .. :)Thanks and I'll keep you posted.Venkat

From: Venkat Narasimhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Monday, 1
December, 2008 12:34:52Subject: [Sipp-users] One Call-ID per scenario
Folks,I am looking for a hack/mod that lets SIPp(running an xml) accept/send
SIP msgs irrespective of call-ID.Is this too much to expect/does it require
just a small code change or a major design change in SIPp...Or has this been
debated before ???Any Responses will be deeply appreciated.Thanks in
AdvanceRegardsVenkat