Hi SystemImager guys,

We would like to build SystemImager on RedHat 6.2 / CentOS 6.2. I got
the latest SI rev. 4568 from SVN by:
svn checkout
https://systemimager.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/systemimager/trunk
(the website http://www.systemimager.org/ is still sadly incomplete).

However, additional tweaks seem to be required for CentOS 6.2, see
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=01EDEEAE5DA8584CAAD628AA5B06179A048D471F%40EXDAG0-A3.intra.cea.fr&forum_name=sisuite-users
My RPM build crashes because of a download reference to an obsolete
e2fsprogs version.

Questions:
* Does anyone have complete and detailed SI build instructions for
CentOS 6.2?
* Can anyone with write access to SVN commit the changes required for 6.2?

Thanks,
Ole

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark