De : Ole Holm Nielsen [ole.h.niel...@fysik.dtu.dk]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 15 juin 2012 22:25
À : sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [sisuite-users] Building SystemImager on CentOS 6.2?

LAHAYE Olivier <olivier.lah...@cea.fr> wrote:
> Go there and fetch those sources. It should build without asking any
> questions (it does for me).
> Hopefully I didn't forgot any Requires: in the spec file.
> http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/SOURCES/

Thanks a lot!  I grabbed the missing linux_2.6.34.1.orig.tar.gz file now.

Unfortunately the build process still asks unwarranted questions. This is what I
did:

1. I have checked out SVN trunk revision 4568 from
https://systemimager.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/systemimager/trunk
2. In the trunk/ directory I do: make source_tarball
3. Then I build it: cd tmp;  rpmbuild -ta systemimager-4.3.0.tar.bz2

However, during the build process the kernel wants to be reconfigured:

> + make all
> rm -rf /root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/src/linux-2.6.34.1
> Extracting kernel source...done
> cp -a /root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/patches/linux.x86_64.config
> /root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/src/linux-2.6.34.1/.config
> perl -pi -e "s/^EXTRAVERSION =\s*(\S*)\s*\n/EXTRAVERSION = \1-boel_v4.3.0\n/"
> /root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/src/linux-2.6.34.1/Makefile
> make -C /root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/src/linux-2.6.34.1 oldconfig
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/root/rpmbuild/BUILD/systemimager-4.3.0/src/linux-2.6.34.1'
>   HOSTCC  scripts/basic/fixdep
>   HOSTCC  scripts/basic/docproc
>   HOSTCC  scripts/basic/hash
>   HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/conf.o
>   HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/kxgettext.o
>   SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.c
>   SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/lex.zconf.c
>   SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c
>   HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o
>   HOSTLD  scripts/kconfig/conf
> scripts/kconfig/conf -o arch/x86/Kconfig
> *
> * Restart config...
> *
> *
> * General setup
> *
> Prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers (EXPERIMENTAL) [Y/n/?] y
> Local version - append to kernel release (LOCALVERSION) []
> Automatically append version information to the version string
> (LOCALVERSION_AUTO) [Y/n/?] y
> Kernel compression mode
>> 1. Gzip (KERNEL_GZIP)
>   2. Bzip2 (KERNEL_BZIP2)
>   3. LZMA (KERNEL_LZMA)
>   4. LZO (KERNEL_LZO) (NEW)
> choice[1-4?]:

So something must be wrong. I don't why I have to reconfigure the kernel whereas
Olivier doesn't. FYI, my build host is RHEL6.2 (fully updated).

Thanks for any help,
Ole