Hi,

I just tested these new rpms, but found the issues below, the install
broken.

Dec 17 14:42:36 x3550m4n02 logger: logger: parted -s -- /dev/sda mklabel
gpt || shellout
Dec 17 14:42:36 x3550m4n02 kernel:  sda: unknown partition table

Thx.
Jing

LAHAYE Olivier <olivier.lah...@cea.fr>
2012/12/13 22:47

"sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,
cc
"sisuite-de...@lists.sourceforge.net"
<sisuite-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject
[Sisuite-devel] New systemimager rpms for centos6 with ext4 support

Dear all,

Here are my fixed systemimager rpms for centos-6.3
Now, the ext4 filesystem is fixed (the module was missing in the initrd
image)
I've tested this on recent hardware and it worked like a charm.

Thoses RPMS are for testing purpose

RPMS: http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch
SRPMS:
http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/SRPMS/systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.src.rpm

PS: Keep in mind that you need postinstall scripts (already posted here)
to setup grub, network and other stuffs as systemconfiguratior is unable
to handle latest linux technologies.

Best regards,

Olivier
--