Hello Olivier,

Thanks for your promotion and improvements of SISuite.
I'm currently trying to quickly deploy a new HPC cluster on CentOS6.3[or 4]
with Grub2, LVM and Ext4 features.

I have a very basic experience with SISuite (only one time on an old cluster
on CentOS 5 without aforesaid features) but it seems to miss some
packages like systemconfigurator.

Can you help me to install your groundwork writing me a small install
procedure and also where to get missing packages?
I just need to be able to harvest and deploy a golden node image

Thanks in advance for your help, and one more time for your good works!
Geoffrey
--
CNRS LBT/IBPC