Yes, the client library fulfils all your versioning needs.

Just note that you should not use the Label header mentioned here
because it is deprecated.

Most tasks can be handled by the REPORT method. To download a
particular version, issue a GET request against that version. You
might also want to search the archives for more information.

Ingo